Friday, January 04, 2008

Health Tip: Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

(HealthDay News) - To prevent poisoning from carbon monoxide -- a colorless, odorless gas -- it's important to take precautions at home.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency offers these safety recommendations:
  • Have your appliances that burn fuel checked once a year, including your chimney and furnace flues.
  • Don't try to heat your home with a gas-burning oven.
  • Never use a grill or barbecue inside the home, in a garage, or in any enclosed space.
  • Don't use an unvented kerosene or gas heater inside the home, particularly while you sleep.
  • Don't allow a lawn mower or car to run inside a garage.
  • Use a carbon monoxide alarm in your home, particularly in areas where you sleep.



The Secret to Health DVD

The Secret to Health DVD

$19.95
[ learn more ]

Add to Cart

The Secret to Health reveals information that has been suppressed by the medical establishment for over 100 years! Learn from Dr. Group, how you can restore your health and take control of your body again!
Running Time: 80 min

No comments:

Health Begins In The Colon

Health Begins In The Colon

$19.99
[ learn more ]

Add to Cart

The REAL Secret to Health is Finally Revealed! Did you know that disease starts and health begins in the colon? You can read more about how to better your health in Dr. Group's exclusive book